Virtual Race Info
37th Annual Army Ten-Miler, Virtual Edition
The Army Ten-Miler Virtual Edition Race Registration Opens June 14, 2021. We look forward to seeing you in 2021! Stay healthy and stay fit!
What do you need to run the virtual ATM:
- Register for the Virtual ATM today.
- Before You Start your race download the ATM Runner Experience App at https://active.app.link/ArmyTenMiler
- Race Dates: You will have eight (8) days to complete your race starting on October 11, 2020 to October 18, 2020. To ensure correct results, the race needs to be completed in one session, from start to finish.
- Submit results via ATM app at https://active.app.link/ArmyTenMiler upon completing your race, between October 11 and 18; 11:59pm est., 2020. To ensure your results are submitted, please submit a screenshot from your running results. The ATM Timing company will evaluate and accept/reject your results.
- Ready – Set- Go: When you are ready to start your race click START on your ATM Runner app and run. After completing your race click END on your app. The results will automatically be sent to ATM Timing and Scoring company.
Every registered runner for the 37th Army Ten-Miler will receive a runner packet. The ATM runner packet includes a t-shirt, a bib, and a medal. Be sure to include accurate mailing address when registering as ATM will only be able to identify where the packet belongs, based on information that the runner registers as.
Virtual ATM Youth Run
The Virtual Youth Run is a non-competitive 400m run open to children ages 3-13. All runners get to experience the pride of accomplishment when they complete the official Virtual Army Ten-Miler (ATM) Youth Run and receive a medal for their achievement.
Runners must be registered to take part in the Virtual Youth Run. Virtual Youth Run Registration opens June 14, 2021.
All youth must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times while running the Virtual ATM Youth Run.